Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: what the f00k is wrong with vista?

Re: what the f00k is wrong with vista?

Tony

Vista is like having your own personal tormentor every time you turn on
your computer.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city