Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Hotmail -bulk email transfer?

Hotmail -bulk email transfer?

John Bailey John Bailey is offline
Junior Member

I use MSN Hotmail. I have a batch of 61 emails which are stored in a folder . I need to send the whole batch (2.5 pages) to a single recipient. Is there any other way to do this, apart from opening each email and forwarding each one individually ?
I would have thought that there was some way to save the emails to a document folder on the hard drive. If that is possible, then perhaps the whole document folder could be attached to a single email to the intended recipient. Or, the folder content could then be burnt to a disc which I could forward to the recipient by conventional mail.
As you may have guessed, I'm not very knowledgeable about IT. If you have a solution, could you please spell it out for me step-by-step.
Thank you
John Bailey