Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Avanade Interview? If Offtopic please ignore

Avanade Interview? If Offtopic please ignore

anonymous

Hi I was wondering if anybody through avanade interiview recently.

I am not looking for a cheet sheet but for a better understanding of the
technical depth they pick on.

I know this is not exactly the forum for this kind of questions but nothing
more closer I could find.

BFlaherty

I too am interested in the scope of the interview. Can you let me know
what you have found out?

Thanks,
Bill