Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I play video on internet?

How do I play video on internet?

shaun.t. shaun.t. is offline
Junior Member

I have an old computer which runs Windows XP professional. I have downloaded Quicktime player, windows media player, Realplayer and Adobe flash player but still cannot watch video on internet. How can I test for and find what is the problem? Video plays for a second or two then stops and takes ages to start again. No good at all. Is it my dial-up connection speed or is it configuration of software/hardware? Is it possible to gat a faster dial-up connection?