Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > same web page behaves differently on servers

same web page behaves differently on servers

Do

Hi,

Has anyone every had two NET Framework 1.1 Servers that both run the same
web application, but the behavior of the forms is different?

My form validation behaves differently on two servers, and they have the
exact same
version of my ASP.net web form.

Anyone?

Do

Natty Gur

hi,

Check if WebUIValidation.js files are the same.

or post more data.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377