Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Flash photo display

Re: Flash photo display

richard

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:35:40 GMT, Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Guv Bob"
><(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> http://www.davidbergman.net/site/
>>
>> Click on one of his galleries and then click on a photo. How do you
>> make the photos slide by one-by-one?

They don't slide. He just put all the photos onto one "page" then to
see another, you click the number and the viewing area changes
accordingly. You could do the same thing in html using anchors.