Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Vist & Zonealarm firewall

Vist & Zonealarm firewall

boothmarcus@hotmail.com

Hi

Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Star@*.*

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
>firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
>to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Marcus

Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
configuration.

Art

Mike Litoris

<Star@*.*> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
>>firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
>>to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Marcus

> Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
> Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
> configuration.
>
> Art

You ****ing lunatic.

Kiko

Star@*.* presented the following explanation :
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
>> firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
>> to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Marcus

> Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
> Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
> configuration.
>
> Art

ZoneAlarm is not compatible with Vista 64 bit