Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cant connect to home network

Cant connect to home network

fireguy 325

Everytime I try to connect to my home network I get a message "Windows cannot
find a certificate to log you onto the network" I can connect to other
networks (work, etc). please help

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If the computer is set by your work place to connect to their Network, if
allowed, it has to be set with an alternative connection for a regular home
network.
Maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#fewtcp-ip
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...