Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > small python-cgi wiki?

small python-cgi wiki?

Bernard Rankin

Hello,

I'm looking to set up a small private wiki, and am looking for recommendations.

Some sort of CGI based package that I could just untar somewhere web accessable via Apache would be great.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

excord80

On Jan 28, 12:02*pm, Bernard Rankin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm looking to set up a small private wiki, and am looking for recommendations.
>
> Some sort of CGI based package that I could just untar somewhere web accessable via Apache would be great.

There are a number of them listed at http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWikiEngines
.. You might have a look at PikiPiki.

Дамјан Георгиевски

> I'm looking to set up a small private wiki, and am looking for
> recommendations.
>
> Some sort of CGI based package that I could just untar somewhere web
> accessable via Apache would be great.

http://hatta.sheep.art.pl/About
· single file
· stores stuff in mercurial.
· it's WSGI, so yes you can run it as CGI too
(wsgiref.handlers.CGIHandler)
http://hatta.sheep.art.pl/Features

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )