Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: You want to know what I saw once?

Re: You want to know what I saw once?

Tony

Tards for the tardy a site to behold. I'm sure if he could stand up an
avalanche of poop would hit the floor.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city