Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Required Field Validator

Required Field Validator

Jim Heavey

Hello, I created a button to add new rows to a datagrid.
Various fields in the "EditItemTemplate" have
a "RequiredFieldValidator", but if the "edit" button is
pressed on another row, these edits are not enforced as
it let me navigate to the new row.

How can I force the edits on the requiredfieldvalidators
to be enforced prior to allowing the user to edit another
row?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!!