Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Wii's impact on network's security?

Wii's impact on network's security?

Ahroo

I was just wondering what, if any, impact there would be in terms of network
security in allowing the Wii to use my wi-fi connection to connect to the
Internet? Since the Wii does not have any virus/spyware protection, are the
computers on the same home network at risk in any way through the Wii?
Thanks!