Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Need Help plz

Need Help plz

Matas

Ok, I need to made one program and I hope that someone will know it :S

I need to build a program that will do this thing. Its like a coffee
machine. When I input money in it, program must sum it and send it to 8
segment display (whole program is building on a Spartan 3). Coins are
these values: 5, 0.50, 2, 1. After that we choose our drink and pressed
it, program must reset value to 0.

Any help will be great, ty

roden@rochester.rr.com

> Any help will be great, ty

Try some coffee, it might help you stay awake in class.

Matas

>> Any help will be great, ty

> Try some coffee, it might help you stay awake in class.

If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

Mike Treseler

Matas wrote:

> Any help will be great, ty

Then this will be great:
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=...g+machine+lulu

Mark McDougall

Matas wrote:

> If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

If you don't know anything about the problem, and couldn't be bothered
finding out yourself, then don't post any questions!

And BTW, there's plenty of people on this group who do "know the code" as
you so eloquently put it, but I'm guessing none of them are going to help
out such a lazy, rude person like yourself.

Good luck with that!

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216

Matas

Mark McDougall wrote:
> Matas wrote:
>
>> If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

> If you don't know anything about the problem, and couldn't be bothered
> finding out yourself, then don't post any questions!
>
> And BTW, there's plenty of people on this group who do "know the code" as
> you so eloquently put it, but I'm guessing none of them are going to help
> out such a lazy, rude person like yourself.
>
> Good luck with that!

And you are defending when someone doesnt want to help you, instead of
that he wrote some stupid answer?

Off course i tried to find it on the google and other pages, but I didnt
managed to find out solution for my problem. I found one code, but it
doesnt have that kind of system like extracting money on segment display ...

My knowledge about VHDL is very low, and its not because i slept over
course, its just how prof. works in mine country, and I didnt ever
fooling around with VHDL by myself

Matas

Mike Treseler wrote:
> Matas wrote:
>
>> Any help will be great, ty

> Then this will be great:
> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=...g+machine+lulu

You just confirmed what roden wrote ...

Nicolas Matringe

Matas a écrit :
> Mike Treseler wrote:
>> Matas wrote:
>>
>>> Any help will be great, ty

>> Then this will be great:
>> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=...g+machine+lulu

> You just confirmed what roden wrote ...

All right, let's put this kindly.
No company is going to develop any hardware like that for a vending
machine. It's much more easily done with a smal microcontroller.
So your question is nothing but a work assignment some teacher gave you.
And you are asking us to do it for you.
You won't get any more useful answer than mine.

Nicolas

Symon

Matas wrote:
> Ok, I need to made one program and I hope that someone will know it :S
>
> I need to build a program that will do this thing. Its like a coffee
> machine. When I input money in it, program must sum it and send it to
> 8 segment display (whole program is building on a Spartan 3). Coins
> are these values: 5, 0.50, 2, 1. After that we choose our drink and
> pressed it, program must reset value to 0.
>
> Any help will be great, ty

Matas,

You should try a course at this place.

http://www.etfos.hr/

I've emailed the professor your problem and to tell him you will be
applying.

Good luck, Syms.