Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How low will Micro$oft go?

How low will Micro$oft go?

Mara

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:14:36 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Did you click the link in my OP or in Keyser's? His post broke the
>>> link.

>> No, it was broken in your original post. Even here in Pan 0.14.2.91

>It looks fine (and works) in Pan 0.133. Both links are complete on their
>own lines here and the break only occurs in Keyser's reply to my OP.
>
>This IS a strange set of affairs. Any ideas, Beau?

I got it just now. <shrug> I'd guess a burp somewhere.

--
Registered Linux user #313265.

hwf

John Holmes wrote:
> Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> have
>>>>

>>> Sure I did.

>> I'm glad of that. This is my last WHOOSH until I get some more at the
>> end of the month and I wanted to give it to someone who really
>> deserved it.
>>

> There always are some creatures here who really, really deserve it. Mr.
> Platt and Mr. Easter for example, but I'm sure you know there are more of
> them.

Dare To Be Stupid!
Thats my motto...

--
http://palinpics4truth.t35.com/

G. Morgan

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

>Gaston Ryan Coake wrote:
>
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

>>> No, it was broken in your original post. Even here in Pan 0.14.2.91

>> Same here; the dreaded URL-Wrap strikes again ..... and same version of
>> Pan.

>I should have mentioned the OP link was broken in three other
>newsreaders as well: Dialog, Thunderbird, XPN...

Agent...

--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5