Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How low will Micro$oft go?

How low will Micro$oft go?

Aardvark

<http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>

<http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

Keyser Söze

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42Dfl.25705$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux...terrorists.gif

Those stats seem a bit disproportionate; That is, I would have expected more
terrorist activity. Maybe most of the linux terrorists are just unable to
get past the desktop.

> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

relic will not be happy about that!

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in froups, parties,
nations, and epochs it is the rule [sic]. Nietzsche

Mara

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:24:32 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>
>
><http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

Got a 404 on the last one.

--
Registered Linux user #313265.

Aardvark

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:53:19 -0600, Mara wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:24:32 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>><http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>
>>
>><http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>>BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>
>>

> Got a 404 on the last one.

Did you click the link in my OP or in Keyser's? His post broke the link.

Keyser Söze

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news_Dfl.26627$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:53:19 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:24:32 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> <http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>
>>>
>>> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>>> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>
>>>

>> Got a 404 on the last one.

> Did you click the link in my OP or in Keyser's? His post broke the
> link.

lol I actually had to copy and paste the two line link in your post to
enable it to work ;->

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in froups, parties,
nations, and epochs it is the rule [sic]. Nietzsche

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Mara wrote:

> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> <http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>
>>
>> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>
>>

> Got a 404 on the last one.

<URL:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/a/a7/BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

Perhaps you didn't catch the wrap...

--
-bts

Aardvark

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:00:13 -0500, dadiOH wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:53:19 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>> Got a 404 on the last one.

>> Did you click the link in my OP or in Keyser's? His post broke the
>> link.

> So was yours.

Funny. Works OK in my newsreader. Oh, well.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Aardvark wrote:

>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> <http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>
>>>
>>> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>>> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

> Did you click the link in my OP or in Keyser's? His post broke the link.

No, it was broken in your original post. Even here in Pan 0.14.2.91

--
-bts

John Holmes

Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

Those sheep****ers cannot afford a real operating system.

> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

Vista sucks, I wouldn't even install it if it came for free like Linux.

--
<snip>

Aardvark

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:25:47 +0100, John Holmes wrote:

> Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> <http://www.vsubhash.com/images/linux_usage_among_terrorists.gif>

> Those sheep****ers cannot afford a real operating system.
>
>> <http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/un...a/images/a/a7/
>> BUY_WINDOWS_VISTA.jpg>

> Vista sucks, I wouldn't even install it if it came for free like Linux.

Please tell me you got the joke in both of those links, otherwise I have
a big WHOOSH waiting here for you.