Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can i leave the group

can i leave the group

ranarashidali@gmail.com

http://www.amigoclicks.com/index.php?ref=ranaarshid

this is PTC website anyone received te payment from this site

John Holmes

"contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> http://www.a<snip>

The sooner you leave this froup, the better.
HTH

--
<snip>

Clogwog

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> http://www.a<snip>

> The sooner you leave this froup, the better.
> HTH

And I hope that the some massive doorhandle hits him in the arse on his way
out!