Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > And now for something COMPLETELY different...

And now for something COMPLETELY different...

Jm

"thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi gang,
>
> About 4.5 years ago an inkjet printer manufacturer ran an ad.
>
> I have posted it in alt.binaries.test.gogo, 4faces.jpg.
>
> It has been driving me insane ever since. (But it's SO much work
> to turn on the scanner...)
>
> Two faces are instantly visible. The third took a few moments.
>
> ///WTF is the fourth one?///

What an odd coincidence! I've recently been struggling with a similar
situation with an ad for motorcycles. I'll be damned if I can see even a
single motorcycle in the picture! See what you can find.

http://findthemotorbikes.notlong.com

thanatoid

"Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:glrj07$ej9$(E-Mail Removed):

<SNIP>

> What an odd coincidence! I've recently been struggling with
> a similar situation with an ad for motorcycles. I'll be
> damned if I can see even a single motorcycle in the
> picture! See what you can find.
>
> http://findthemotorbikes.notlong.com

I don't know WHAT they're talking about. Not a single motorcycle
anywhere in sight.

--
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
Anais Nin

Keyser Sze

> "Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:glrj07$ej9$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> What an odd coincidence! I've recently been struggling with
>> a similar situation with an ad for motorcycles. I'll be
>> damned if I can see even a single motorcycle in the
>> picture! See what you can find.
>>
>> http://findthemotorbikes.notlong.com

> I don't know WHAT they're talking about. Not a single motorcycle
> anywhere in sight.

Perhaps it should have been hyphenate to express two separate entities
'motors' and 'bikes'.

<Now, who had that spare 'whoosh' knocking about in readiness?>

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,