Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > PC Help

PC Help

01-26-2009
I have pc with xp and two days ago after starting up the pc a blue screen would briefly displayed, then windows would try to load, but would go to windows option screen and a count down would start to start windows.

Soi tried to highlight reboot to last known good config using the arrow keys but nothing would happenand. The PC would reboot after the 25 seconds and the process would start over again. So i tired a different keyboard to see if i could get the arrow key to move up to reboot to last known good config but the arrows wouldn't work. This process would gone on forever until i shut off the pc.

Any sugesstions. Thanks in advice for any help.

01-26-2009
ok i got it to go to safe mode but the same blue screen pops up and back to windows option screen!
Anyway to get it to reformat from there?