Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > PC wakes up using RTC alarm only when hibernated! help..

PC wakes up using RTC alarm only when hibernated! help..

aniketk aniketk is offline
Junior Member
Location: India

As I stated, the RTC alarm feature works only when the PC is hibernated.
Nothing happens when I shutdown the PC completely.

What could be the problem

thanks.