Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MPlayerXP-0.7.2 has been released

MPlayerXP-0.7.2 has been released

nickols_k

MPlayerXP is a branch of the well known mplayer (http://mplayerhq.hu)
which is based on the new (thread based) core. The new core provides
better CPU utilization and excellently improves performance of video
decoding. Main goal of this project is to get monotonous CPU loading
during movie playback.

Details: http://mplayerxp.sourceforge.net/