Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > syntax color lang source code in blogs or website

Reply
Thread Tools

syntax color lang source code in blogs or website

 
 
Xah Lee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2009
For those of you using emacs, here's the elisp code that allows you to
syntax color computer language source code in your blog or website.

http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html

to comment, here:
http://xahlee.blogspot.com/2009/01/d...macs-lisp.html

Xah
http://xahlee.org/


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Cliff MacGillivray
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2009
Xah Lee wrote:
> For those of you using emacs, here's the elisp code that allows you to
> syntax color computer language source code in your blog or website.
>
> http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html
>
> to comment, here:
> http://xahlee.blogspot.com/2009/01/d...macs-lisp.html

Xah,
Very nice!
If nothing else you seem to be a pretty clever programmer.
Indeed, you seem to understand more theoretical aspects than
most simple minded software developers.
I am not sure why you live out of your car?
Has that situation changed at all? Are you working right now?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tim Greer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2009
Cliff MacGillivray wrote:

> Xah Lee wrote:
>> For those of you using emacs, here's the elisp code that allows you
>> to syntax color computer language source code in your blog or
>> website.
>>
>> http:/........
>>
>> to comment, here:
>> http://.......

> Xah,
> Very nice!
> If nothing else you seem to be a pretty clever programmer.
> Indeed, you seem to understand more theoretical aspects than
> most simple minded software developers.
> I am not sure why you live out of your car?
> Has that situation changed at all? Are you working right now?


Please don't encourage this guy. He posts to groups purely to try and
tell everyone how smart he thinks he is (regardless of how wrong he
usually is), and argues and uses vulgar language to anyone that asks
him to stop posting in non relevent news groups. He seems to have
selected the Python and Perl groups to regularly post to, even when his
posts rarely to never have any relation to said groups. Please, do not
encourage his behavior. Thanks.
--
Tim Greer, CEO/Founder/CTO, BurlyHost.com, Inc.
Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers
and Custom Hosting. 24/7 support, 30 day guarantee, secure servers.
Industry's most experienced staff! -- Web Hosting With Muscle!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Changing font color from current font color to black color Kamaljeet Saini Ruby 0 02-13-2009 04:58 PM
syntax color lang source code in blogs or website Xah Lee Perl Misc 2 01-25-2009 11:19 PM
A better syntax highlighting color scheme for Ruby code on Vim? Alder Green Ruby 25 09-18-2006 07:39 PM
Re: Display Source Code - Color Keywords brucie HTML 1 06-23-2003 06:16 AM
Re: Display Source Code - Color Keywords Andrew H. Carter HTML 3 06-23-2003 04:50 AM



Advertisments