Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Urgent Requirement Of H1B Consultant For GEMSCorp

Urgent Requirement Of H1B Consultant For GEMSCorp

Niharika

Hi,

If you have an aspiration to work in USA and thought the only way to
do that was H1 then this is the mail will greatly help you where you
can fulfill your dream!!!!!!

We file H1 visa for IT candidates having minimum two and half years of
live experience. Please let me know if you have suitable matching for
the below mentioned skills who are willing to apply for H1 B visa.

Skills set: Primarily SAP, PeopleSoft, Java developer/architect,
Oracle developers, ASP.Net, Siebel, Tibco, Mainframes, and Testing.

GEMS Inc. is a Software Consulting, Project Management & Global
Technology Services Company located in the Washington and offshore
development center in Visakhapatnam, India. We have been in business
for over 9 years and work with several government and commercial
clients.

We offer a full portfolio of services across many industries,
providing solutions in Business Analysis, SAP. We have grown to become
one of the fastest growing staffing companies on the East coast and
have a client base among the Fortune 500 companies. We also provide
training to our employees and our in-house training program runs for
4-5 weeks and here we train and prepare candidates in SAP, Business
Analysis or other technologies. Accommodation will be provided during
the training period and up until you are placed on your first project.

Our employees work in several skills including Web Technologies,
Database Administration, Systems Administration, ERP, Data
Warehousing, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance. Our Commercial
clients are usually in the Telecom, Banking, Health Care and Insurance
fields and are mostly Fortune 500 companies such as TCS, IBM, Wipro,
Patni Computers, etc.

When on project, our employees receive an annual salary plus benefits
such as Medical Insurance, Life insurance and Paid Vacation. We
sponsor H-1B visas and Green Cards for our employees and have a 100%
approval rate in such services. Please find attached a brochure about
our company and also the list of documents required to process the H1-
B. If you are really interested in taking a job with us, then we can
discuss in details the complete procedure. Please feel free to contact
us if you need any further information.

Regards,
Niharika
703-953-1052 Ext-31