Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: using Agent for mail and BCCs are ignored

Re: using Agent for mail and BCCs are ignored

why?

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:44:23 -0600, Sano wrote:

>When I use Agent and send siblings mail, some of their mail programs
>ignore BCCs. I 've received replies and the BCCs are treated like
>regular CCs. WTF?
>
>Recipients would be Outhouse and Lotus users IIRC. Tanks IA

OH is just evil and Lotus isn't much better.

As SW said ask in the FA group, just remember to try and include version
numbers, at least the FA one.

Me