Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > object Source parameter in CustomValidator ServerValidate event

object Source parameter in CustomValidator ServerValidate event

Andy B

Does anybody know what the object Source parameter in the CustomValidator
ServerValidate method is? My intention is to try and have centeral code
blocks for handeling certain things. For instance, having a single
button_Click event handle all button clicks on the page and having all
custom validators serverValidate events done with a single event. Is this
even a good idea before I even get into it? What is the best way for this?