Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > vhdl code

vhdl code

Rash

Hi,
Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
please...

Symon

Rash wrote:
> Hi,
> Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
> in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
> please...

Hi Rash,
I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
straight to your professor at:-
N. M. A. M. Institute of Technology
Mangalore (Karnataka)
He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

Rash

On Jan 29, 5:55*am, "Symon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rash wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
> > in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
> > please...

> Hi Rash,
> I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
> straight to your professor at:-
> N. M. A. M. *Institute of Technology
> Mangalore (Karnataka)
> He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

Hi Syms,
I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

kennheinrich@sympatico.ca

On Feb 2, 12:16*am, Rash <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 5:55*am, "Symon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Rash wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
> > > in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
> > > please...

> > Hi Rash,
> > I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
> > straight to your professor at:-
> > N. M. A. M. *Institute of Technology
> > Mangalore (Karnataka)
> > He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

> Hi Syms,
> I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
> (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

It's international mail, so sometimes there's a delay of several
weeks. I'm sure it will get to you.

-Kenn

Verilog Code to VHDL Code pplnet VHDL 0 12-09-2009 04:18 PM
VHDL 2002 vs VHDL 1993 dude VHDL 1 03-23-2006 01:18 PM
multiD-vhdl: Multi Dimensional Arrays (allowing generics on each dimension) for VHDL (including ports) albert.neu@gmail.com VHDL 2 03-21-2006 04:05 PM
what's the difference between VHDL 93 CONCATENATION and VHDL 87 CONCATENATION? walala VHDL 3 09-18-2003 04:17 AM

Advertisments