Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Spyware guard 2008 removal guide! How to remove spyware-guard 2008manually

Spyware guard 2008 removal guide! How to remove spyware-guard 2008manually

dfinc

Heres free spyware guad 2008 manual removal guide for those who are
infected by this rogue spyware as it has infected millions of
computers.
Spyware Guard 2008, also known as SpywareGuard 2008 or
SpywareGuard2008, is new counterfeit anti-spyware software that
created to invade yoru privacy and ruin the Internet community. Just
like most fake antispywares, Spyware Guard 2008 issues misleading and
exaggerated results. Spyware Guard 2008 usually installed itself onto
your PC without your permission, through Vundo Trojan, Virus or fake
software. SpywareGuard2008 will display fake system alerts or fake
security alerts to trick user to buy the paid version of
SpywareGuard2008 , in order to remove the potential and reported
problems. Not only does it cause your machine to slow down
dramatically, it would also put your privacy and data in risk.
To remove spyware guard manualy, follow the instructions given at
http://darfuns.com/remove-spyware-guard-2008/

Kayman

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:32:48 -0800 (PST), dfinc wrote:

> Heres free spyware guad 2008 manual removal guide for those who are
> infected by this rogue spyware as it has infected millions of
> computers.

And here is a fine scanner which will remove this as well:

Malwarebytes© Corporation - Anti-Malware