Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Very wierd behaviour when cancel is selected even though the result site is unrelated...

Very wierd behaviour when cancel is selected even though the result site is unrelated...

Bryce Dobson

netjerykhet

Bryce Dobson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.freewebs.com/fnewsf/dan-q...ion-video.html

Ignore it 'Quail' - Correct it 'Quayle'.

VanguardLH

Bryce Dobson wrote:

<snip blather>

The tornevall troll strikes again.

VanguardLH

Rhipidonema Pithya Bulgaricus wrote:

> VanguardLH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:glb340$ud9$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Bryce Dobson wrote:
>>
>> <snip blather>
>>
>> The tornevall troll strikes again.

> Troll or not, I was making a contribution - stop being blindsided by your
> paranoia and see it for what it is, you twit.

Oh, a nymshifting troll whose feelings are hurt. YAY!!!!!!!