Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Find all available Tkinter cursor names?

Find all available Tkinter cursor names?

Anybody know how to find all the available Tkinter cursor icon names,
or where the icons are stored? like "paintbrush" "pencil" etc...

Kevin Walzer

http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkCmd/cursors.htm

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin

Thanks Kevin,
These are exactly the ones i already knew about. I was hoping there
where more, shucks!. I wonder how i could go about making my own
cursors and adding them to Tkinter? Have any ideas?

Kevin Walzer

http://wiki.tcl.tk/8674 might offer some help in this regard.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin

On Jan 23, 9:18*am, Kevin Walzer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/8674might offer some help in this regard.
> Kevin Walzer
> Code by Kevinhttp://www.codebykevin.com

Many Thanks Kevin, this may help!

how to tell if cursor is sqlite.Cursor or psycopg2.Cursor dmaziuk Python 3 01-25-2011 04:52 AM
Declare Cursor error while implementing SCROLL CURSOR invy C Programming 4 12-28-2006 02:35 PM
Tkinter Mouse Cursor gregarican Python 1 01-22-2006 07:18 PM
Changing DEFAULT cursor to WAIT cursor in ASP =?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXMgS2VwaWM=?= ASP .Net 1 04-05-2005 07:42 PM
Tkinter cursor question Gary Richardson Python 3 09-21-2003 03:55 PM

Advertisments