Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How to orient mouseover display.

How to orient mouseover display.

DLU

How do I get the message to display in a different position?
I have a popup message on some links, but one of them is close to
another display box, and part of the display is underneath that box.
I have tried a couple of solutions but they do not seem to work, such as
putting the text in a class that should center it.

It is the one for the Sierra Club California Staff Reports.
http://home.surewest.net/bikesac/bikesac/

--
* This is the Spammish Inquisition *

DLU