Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Windows Movie Maker Help

Re: Windows Movie Maker Help

The Real Truth MVP

Save the original clip then re-edit it as if it were new then add the sound
effect.

"paris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Jan 21, 8:31 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You have sound on there now, all you have to do is import the sound effect
> you want and place it where you want it in the storyboard. Once placed you
> will see the sound file below the storyboard and you can adjust it from
> there. Yes you can have more then 1 sound at a time.
>
> --
> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>
> "paris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Greetings ....

> > I am new to Windows Movie Maker. I just started using it 2 days
> > ago - and already I made my 1st slideshow movie. I'm really
> > proud of it too. It really wasn't that hard. Just took a while
> > getting use to all the tools. Well anyway here is the link to my
> > movie -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BdzMlUIn8

> > It might make you cry. I hope you like it. Maybe you can give
> > me some tips.

> > But here is a BIG Question of mine.

> > Suppose on one of my image clips for the slide show - as the music
> > is playing in the <BG> what if I wanted a sound effect to sound off,
> > like
> > a siren or something ... how can I do that in Windows Movie Maker?

> > If it's possible to do this - can someone walk me through the process?

> > I tried tile overlay - and stuff - but I just don't know how!

> > Thanks so much!

> > I hope you enjoy my video!

> > Thanks!

> > Paris- Hide quoted text -

ok - yes. But when I place the sound effect on the clip that I
want .... the sound effect plays --- but the audio music file that I
have playing
in the <bg> stops playing when the file with the sound effect comes.
I want the audio <bg> music file to keep playing - even when the image
file with the sound effect comes

Clogwog

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:ny%dl.9298$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Save the original clip then re-edit it as if it were new then add the
> sound effect.

To the OP:
Your probably infected with a virus now, scan your PC with
http://www.prevx.com/freescan.asp
The Real Truth MVP AKA "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]" AKA Chris Butts is a known
software pirate.
He is NOT a MS MVP, he's a forger.
http://www.mvps.org/links.html
http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102
In fact Chris Butts is blocked by *real* MVP's
PCbutts1 is a parasite!, Pcbutt-head is almost banned from the internet.
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
<Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File>
<Now includes most major parasites , hijackers and unwanted
Adware/Spyware programs!>
127.0.0.1 pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com
127.0.0.1 www.pcbutts1.com #[Unauthorized
Downloads][SiteAdvisor.pcbutts1.com]
127.0.0.1 leythosthestalker.com
127.0.0.1 www.leythosthestalker.com
PCbutts1 is responsible for exposing filthy and abusive websites to little
children on the web, without any warning.
PCbutts1 is very proud about this:
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/licenses.htm