Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Pulling XML data (nodes and attributes) into datagrid for easy insert, update, delete

Pulling XML data (nodes and attributes) into datagrid for easy insert, update, delete

luckyads luckyads is offline
Junior Member

Hi Folks,

I have this XML which looks like this

I have to pull this XML on the datagrid and should be able to insert, update and delete data from the datagrid.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CMS>
<episodes>
<episode eNumber="1" ptOne="1" ptTwo="1" />
<episode eNumber="2" ptOne="1" ptTwo="0" />
<episode eNumber="3" ptOne="1" ptTwo="0" />
</episodes>
</CMS>

Earlier I was using the same XML but only with elements and not attributes and I got it all right! I am able to insert, update and delete. But this really is frustrating.

How can I use this XML to display data in a datagrid with 4 columns as follows

Serial no. | Episode Number | Part A | Part B | Edit | Delete

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Aditi