Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Upload multiple files

Upload multiple files

makthar

Hi Everyone:

I want to make a page for the users to be able to upload
multiple files to the server. Presently I use a html file
field but it allows selection of a single file only.

Does any one have a better solution or point me in that
direction ?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Spencer

You can only upload one file per each File Upload field in your form. To
upload multiples, you would add file upload fields to the form.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big Things are made up of
Lots of Little Things.

news:359c01c3aa1a$e8cd8300$(E-Mail Removed)...