Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > This XP malware newsgroup should be closed...

Reply
Thread Tools

This XP malware newsgroup should be closed...

 
 
Mike Gibbings
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
VanguardLH
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
Mike Gibbings wrote:

> tornevall.net


Ah, the troll from tornevall.net.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Juan Ze Suen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
VanguardLH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gl75k2$hvj$(E-Mail Removed):

> Zvxr Tvoovatf jebgr:


> Nu, gur gebyy sebz gbearinyy.arg.


LOL

You're too good for your own good - party pooper

Tell me, do you check your headers to see if you are who you think you are
every morning when you wake up?

Happy Chinese New Year! -..-
 
Reply With Quote
 
Another
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
Mike Gibbings wrote:
> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
>


K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Gibbings
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
Another <.> wrote in message
news:a746$49777836$1860e511$(E-Mail Removed):

> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
>>

>
> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.


I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
and K-man, he's all yours.

What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your lives
really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
Warren Oates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
"Mike Gibbings" <(E-Mail Removed) d>
wrote:

> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
> and K-man, he's all yours.


In fact, the Writ of Ownership expires in March, and the FCC will be
auctioning the group off to the highest bidder. Check out their website.
These smaller groups usually go for about $8,000 for the the 14-year
lease. Pony up the cash, and you can do what you want with the group,
until 2023. You have to be a US Citizen, though.
--
W. Oates
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Gibbings
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
Warren Oates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007c68a5$0$24147$(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> "Mike Gibbings" <(E-Mail Removed) d>
> wrote:
>
>> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get
>> between you and K-man, he's all yours.

>
> In fact, the Writ of Ownership expires in March, and the FCC will be
> auctioning the group off to the highest bidder. Check out their
> website. These smaller groups usually go for about $8,000 for the the
> 14-year lease. Pony up the cash, and you can do what you want with
> the group, until 2023. You have to be a US Citizen, though.


Would I have to buy it to be able to shut it down?

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
攸hw不f
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
Mike Gibbings wrote:
> Another <.> wrote in message
> news:a746$49777836$1860e511$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>>> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
>>>

>> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.

>
> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
> and K-man, he's all yours.
>

We wont share.

> What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your lives
> really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?
>

Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Gibbings
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2009
攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gl89at$fgo$(E-Mail Removed):

> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>> Another <.> wrote in message
>> news:a746$49777836$1860e511$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>>>> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
>>>>
>>> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.

>>
>> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get
>> between you and K-man, he's all yours.
>>

> We wont share.


Disgusting!

>> What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your
>> lives really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?
>>

> Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.


Enable your spunksucker, dolt.

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Gibbings
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2009
攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) et:

> Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<(E-Mail Removed) t>:
>
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:gl89at$fgo$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>>>> Another <.> wrote in message
>>>> news:a746$49777836$1860e511$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>
>>>>> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>>>>>> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
>>>>>>
>>>>> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.
>>>>
>>>> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get
>>>> between you and K-man, he's all yours.
>>>>
>>> We wont share.

>>
>> Disgusting!
>>

> Disambiguous!


Discombobulated?!

>>>> What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your
>>>> lives really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?
>>>>
>>> Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.

>>
>> Enable your spunksucker, dolt.
>>

> Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!


You're not as thought as I drunk you were.

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbies Please Read: This is NOT a Windows Vista Newsgroup, it is however a Windows XP X64 Edition Newsgroup. Windows 64bit 16 06-27-2006 03:17 PM
Should this newsgroup have an FAQ? Mark MCAD 1 03-24-2006 06:32 PM
HELP:I should in which newsgroup ?? chunhui_true C Programming 3 02-22-2005 01:08 AM
taking 70-290 should i be scared? What should i expect??? Raymond Munyan MCSE 31 12-01-2004 02:34 PM
How should control images should be handled? ~~~ .NET Ed ~~~ ASP .Net Building Controls 1 11-03-2004 12:30 PM



Advertisments