Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > This XP malware newsgroup should be closed...

This XP malware newsgroup should be closed...

攸hw不f

Mike Gibbings wrote:
> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:
>
>> Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
>> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<(E-Mail Removed) t>:
>>
>>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:gl89at$fgo$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Disgusting!
>>>

>> Disambiguous!

> Discombobulated?!

Disingenuous?

>>> Enable your spunksucker, dolt.
>>>

>> Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!

> You're not as thought as I drunk you were.

And you're not as funny as you think you are.

^_^

Mike Gibbings

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:glaqh3$g2c$(E-Mail Removed):

> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:
>>
>>> Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
>>> pinched out a steaming pile

>>> Disambiguous!

>> Discombobulated?!
>>

> Disingenuous?

Dis.

>>> Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!

>> You're not as thought as I drunk you were.
>>

> And you're not as funny as you think you are.
>
> ^_^

And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'

攸hw不f

Mike Gibbings wrote:
> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:glaqh3$g2c$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:

>>> Discombobulated?!
>>>

>> Disingenuous?

> Dis.

Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

>>> You're not as thought as I drunk you were.
>>>

>> And you're not as funny as you think you are.
>>
>> ^_^

> And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."

Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...

Mike Gibbings

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:glar4d$h9e$(E-Mail Removed):

> Mike Gibbings wrote:
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:glaqh3$g2c$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Disingenuous?

>> Dis.
>>

> Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the man
with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two eyes can only
see his one.

>>> And you're not as funny as you think you are.
>>>
>>> ^_^

>> And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."
>>

> Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...

Test...

--
Moke G.

'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'

usenet-pooper-scooper

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) et:

> Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<(E-Mail Removed) t>:
>
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:glar4d$h9e$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

>> The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the
>> man with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two
>> eyes can only see his one.
>>

> I see that you saw, now chop wood.

Yes - Ouch!!

>>> Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...

>> Test...
>>

> Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

You couldn't afford me deary.

攸hw不f

In message <(E-Mail Removed) nvalid>,
"usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:
>
> > Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
> > pinched out a steaming pile
> > of<(E-Mail Removed) t>:
> >
> >> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:glar4d$h9e$(E-Mail Removed):

> >> The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the
> >> man with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two
> >> eyes can only see his one.
> >>

> > I see that you saw, now chop wood.

> Yes - Ouch!!

I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

> >> Test...
> >>

> > Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

> You couldn't afford me deary.

Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
Why was I not notified?

-James Madison

Father Jack

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In message <(E-Mail Removed) nvalid>,
> "usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:
>>
>>> Mike Gibbings <(E-Mail Removed) d>
>>> pinched out a steaming pile

>>> I see that you saw, now chop wood.

>> Yes - Ouch!!
>>

> I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

I'd need a horses nose bag and even that wouldn't be big enough.

>>> Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

>> You couldn't afford me deary.

> Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
> Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
> Why was I not notified?

<shrugs shoulders - eh?>

Some **** bumped me ;->

攸hw不f

In message <glfer0$hk9$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Father Jack" wrote:
> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > In message <(E-Mail Removed) nvalid>,
> > "usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
> >> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) et:

> >> Yes - Ouch!!
> >>

> > I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

> I'd need a horses nose bag and even that wouldn't be big enough.

your diaper fetish is acknowledged...

> >> You couldn't afford me deary.

> > Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
> > Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
> > Why was I not notified?
> >

> <shrugs shoulders - eh?>
>
> Some **** bumped me ;->

WHeres mine? FREE ACCOUNT PLEASE...

-James Madison

Father Jack

They are there to be had... all you have to do is L@@K!!

--
feck

Keyser S驆e

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Father Jack <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<glg6pj$6s5$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> your diaper fetish is acknowledged...

>>> WHeres mine? FREE ACCOUNT PLEASE...

>> They are there to be had... all you have to do is L@@K!!
>>

> Will I need to pledge an organ or a first-born?

eh?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in froups, parties,