Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: You name it we have it!

Re: You name it we have it!

Frisbee®

> Online Training sap Peoplesoft oracle Informatica java asp.net and on
> many other Technologies. You name it we have it!
> technologiesSAS Peoplesoft asp.net java QA oracle Informatica business
> objects database online training available at
> http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training Ask for a Demo Today
>
> Visit: http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training

I WISH TO DO THE ONLINE TRAINING FOR THE COVETED MCNGP CERTIFICATION AND YOU
SAID NAME IT YOU HAVE IT SO GIVE IT TO ME OKAY BYE

LarryWestMCSD

FrisbeeĀ®, you set your sights too low.

If we name it, he has it, right?

Okay, I name the "desire and ability and will to give FrisbeeĀ® and myself
the sum of one hundred thousand US dollars each, as well as solve the
problems in the Gaza Strip, curing cancer, making world peace, and finally
capturing Usama bin Ladin, which he can turn in to the appropriate
authorities in order to get the reward money that he can pay us with." (I'm
not being greedy here, since the reward for bin Ladin is US$25 million, he
can keep the other $24.8 million.)

Heck, I'd settle for getting rid of all these @$$#*!% braindumpers and
having my certifications actually worth something (that and the money also).

(As I am writing this Fox News just announced that today is the 52nd
anniversary of the Whammo FrisbeeĀ®. Coincidence [or should I say Happy
Birthday]?)
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

"FrisbeeĀ®" wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Online Training sap Peoplesoft oracle Informatica java asp.net and on
> > many other Technologies. You name it we have it!
> > technologiesSAS Peoplesoft asp.net java QA oracle Informatica business
> > objects database online training available at
> > http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training Ask for a Demo Today
> >
> > Visit: http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training

> I WISH TO DO THE ONLINE TRAINING FOR THE COVETED MCNGP CERTIFICATION AND YOU
> SAID NAME IT YOU HAVE IT SO GIVE IT TO ME OKAY BYE

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

<snip>

> (As I am writing this Fox News just announced that today is the 52nd
> anniversary of the Whammo FrisbeeĀ®. Coincidence [or should I say
> Happy Birthday]?)

Hippy Birdies, Fris's namesake!

($1 to JaR)

--