Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding Extra Row Of Header

Adding Extra Row Of Header

Jim Heavey

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to add an extra row
of heading to my datagrid. I came up with the following
code:

Public Sub dgNewMovies_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As
Object, ByVal e As
dgNewMovies.ItemCreated

If e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.Header Then
Dim Item As DataGridItem
Dim ItemCell As TableCell
Item = New DataGridItem(0, 0,
ListItemType.Header)
ItemCell = New TableCell()
ItemCell.ColumnSpan = 7
Item.Cells.Add(ItemCell)
ItemCell.Text = "Add Movies And Tapes
DataEntry"
dgNewMovies.Controls(0).Controls.AddAt(0,
Item)
End If

End Sub

It runs through the code, but no additional heading - I
still have my original headings. Any idea what I am
doing wrong?