Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > 3com NBX 100 Factory Default

3com NBX 100 Factory Default

mteltech mteltech is offline
Junior Member

I recently had an 3com NBX 100 dumped in my lap. All I really want to do is default it to take out the old information and get rid of it. I know absolutely nothing about the unit, product line, or really for that matter the company. I do however have the unit and the phones that go with it, but not the Netset software. Can anyone help me?

mteltech mteltech is offline
Junior Member

Any suggestions on defaulting this system? I have even tried to get in touch with the manufacturer and they are absolutely worthless. This is becoming a bit of a headache. All I want to do is clear out all the old information so someone else can fiddle with the thing.

NBX 100/3com VoIP phones over a p2p T1 w/a 2500 and 3600. Phil J Cisco 0 11-01-2004 10:02 PM
3Com NBX 100 DoSing network! Greg VOIP 3 06-15-2004 02:07 PM
3Com NBX 100 VOIP thur VPN Nick Kummer VOIP 0 03-01-2004 08:13 PM
3Com NBX + NAT DMZ Edmond VOIP 2 07-08-2003 02:50 PM

Advertisments