Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Problems with Roadrunner e-mail and g-mail

Problems with Roadrunner e-mail and g-mail

fredhaas123 fredhaas123 is offline
Junior Member

Has anyone had issues sending emails via RR to a g-mail account? I have been using Outlook, and had friends not get attachements, or get the entire e-mail as an attachement. All other e-mail services recieve my e-mails correctly.

I recently switched to Mozilla, and now there are still problems (after checking to be sure it was formatted correctly).

Now I am suspecting roadrunner.

Any suggestions?