Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > animating images on a webpage

animating images on a webpage

Mike P

On my webpage I want to have an image which dissolves into another
image, for example like the 'HotSip' image on www.companywire.net.

Does anybody know how to do this? Is it done using Flash or can it be
done another way?

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Joe

Flash, annimated gif, Java are all possibilities - for download speed with
quality I'd pick flash.

Joe

"Mike P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On my webpage I want to have an image which dissolves into another
> image, for example like the 'HotSip' image on www.companywire.net.
>
> Does anybody know how to do this? Is it done using Flash or can it be
> done another way?
>

> Any assistance would be really appreciated.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mike

spartanNTX

Try css transitions, they don't require flash or special
graphics-
url=/workshop/author/filter/reference/reference.asp

***

Animating sine waves Albert Java 4 01-20-2008 04:18 PM
Gif Image not animating please help ...... sridev Javascript 0 06-13-2006 10:39 AM
Intensive JS Processing causes animated GIF to stop animating Chris Moltisanti Javascript 4 06-06-2006 09:38 PM
Looking for best way of animating the Moon Jason Brown HTML 17 09-28-2005 05:40 PM
GIF not animating Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. Computer Support 10 06-11-2004 06:28 AM

Advertisments