Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Are YOU the next GREAT FILMMAKER?!!

Are YOU the next GREAT FILMMAKER?!!

terrorfilmfestival@gmail.com

Call For Entries is open for Terror Film Festival!!

Terror Film Festival is a bad-azz, blood chilling, alien probing
international film festival, founded for the purpose of offering
Filmmakers, Screenwriters and Fans more. TFF is like no other film
festival in the world because it's designed to help promote YOU, the
creative artist. The festival runs every October in Philadelphia and
we offer over $15,000 in cash prizes, a world-class Screenwriting
Competition, and the coveted Claw Awards. Prizes, exposure, awards,
fun, and some of the best parties on the planet. And it's all
presented by the diva fashionista herself, Princess Horror!

And every SELECTED project receives Two Bad-Azz VIP Passes to attend
the festival (a $300 value). Plus, we’re the only festival in the
world who places your photo, poster, website link, and synopsis on our
website JUST FOR SUBMITTING A PROJECT. TFF pioneered the concept in
2006 and we’re proud to continue to offer it to our creative artists.

Terror Film Festival is dedicated to the art of genre, the filmmakers
and screenwriters who make great genre movies, and the fans who love
them. For our FILMMAKERS, we offer awards and prizes, and we strive
to get you recognized as a filmmaker and for your film to be
celebrated and distributed. And it doesn’t matter if your film’s
already been screened somewhere else or what year it was made. For
our SCREENWRITERS, we offer awards and prizes for the sake of great
writing to help support your writing talent and career. And for the
FANS, we have only one mission…to thrill the living daylights out of
you!!

TFF is all about horror, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, drama and
screenplay. Our call for entries for this worldwide film festival is
focused on getting as many filmmakers involved with the festival as
possible to help promote them and their careers. And as one of the
premiere horror film festivals celebrating independent film, TFF is a
halloween event that brings the best films to the audience. That's
what we think being a horror film festival is all about.

So mark your calendars, tell your friends, submit your project, and
get your tickets early (discounts when ordered in-advance through TFF
MART), because Terror Film Festival is an experience you will never
forget!

Thanks!

Claw, Festival Director
Terror Film Festival
Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, Screenplay
October 2009 | Philadelphia PA
www.TerrorFilmFestival.net