Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sun Java Voucher is for sell

Sun Java Voucher is for sell

uday

hi,
I am Uday.I have a sun Java voucher.Now i am in Bhubaneswar.
I want to sell.Valid is till 04/04/2009.Cost is 4000/-

Any one intrested,Contact me on...
+91-97761-36601,
+91-9769-157752.

arunkumarkd arunkumarkd is offline
Junior Member

hi,

i have scjp vocher, im located in bangalore.
you can reach me at 9886740498
just for 3500/- only

Thanks
Arun

deepikamurthy deepikamurthy is offline
Junior Member

Please visit itcertify4less dot com for SUN and Microsoft Vouchers
Thanks
murthy
2014969491
murthy.medisetti at gmail dot com

deepikamurthy deepikamurthy is offline
Junior Member

Please visit itcertify4less.com or voucherstou.com for SUN and Microsoft Vouchers.