Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows Vista Home (premium) Recovery Disk

Windows Vista Home (premium) Recovery Disk

twfsa

I was about to create the one time only Vista Recovery disk, when I
attempted that, I was informed that I may need as many as ..16 4.7GB, CD
disk or, 3.. (4.7GB) DVD disk. Is this for real?

When I did this for Windows XP home only 2 CD's were required.

sandy58

On Jan 17, 3:34*pm, "twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was about to create the one time only Vista Recovery disk, when I
> attempted that, I was informed that I may need as many as ..16 4.7GB, CD
> disk or, 3.. (4.7GB) *DVD disk. Is this for real?
>
> When I did this for Windows XP home only 2 CD's were required.

Who was your "informant"?

twfsa

Well I went to start. all programs, create a recovery disk.

"sandy58" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Jan 17, 3:34 pm, "twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was about to create the one time only Vista Recovery disk, when I
> attempted that, I was informed that I may need as many as ..16 4.7GB, CD
> disk or, 3.. (4.7GB) DVD disk. Is this for real?
>
> When I did this for Windows XP home only 2 CD's were required.

Who was your "informant"?

Nightmare

"twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:2Umcl.56972$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was about to create the one time only Vista Recovery disk, when I
>attempted that, I was informed that I may need as many as ..16 4.7GB, CD
>disk or, 3.. (4.7GB) DVD disk. Is this for real?
>
> When I did this for Windows XP home only 2 CD's were required.

I've recently created the One Time Recovery Discs,and I've got the same
message BUT if you read the manual for your computer there should be
specified the 10 discs required is only usual CD's with 700 MB storage.
When I created my Recovery Discs it only needed 2 DVDs,and it is the same
Vista too the 32-bit Premium

My suggestion is you go thrue the users manual and all other info following
the computer,but 10 discs,nope,only 2 4.7 GB DVDs is needed.
Regards