Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Master/Nested & Content Pages question

Master/Nested & Content Pages question

katmagic

How can I tell which content page reloaded the Master Page? I need the
Master page to react depending on which page reloaded it.

katmagic

Where??? I'm doing this in vb, vb doesn't have a "this"

news:uGI%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "katmagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> How can I tell which content page reloaded the Master Page?

> this.ToString()
>

> --
> Mark Rae
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://www.markrae.net

Andrew Morton

> How can I tell which content page reloaded the Master Page?

Request.Url.AbsoluteUri.ToString

Andrew