Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Thunderbird: Slooow "manage newsgroups"

Re: Thunderbird: Slooow "manage newsgroups"

sticks

Justin Tyme wrote:
> Hello Experts!
>
> Migrating from OutLook Express to T-Bird 2.0019. When I click "manage
> newsgroups subscriptions" it is taking 30 seconds or more to load and
> show. Note: All the newsgroups have already been loaded into the "manage
> newsgroups" viewer and when I pick one they work fine. It is only the
> initial click to get viewer that is the problem.
>
> Since I am new to T-Bird, am I missing selecting a setting properly? In
> OE when I clicked on the manage newsgroups equivalent, it loaded nearly
> instantly.
>
> Thoughts or ideas?
>
> TX.
>
> Justin

Are you the FSGenesis Justin?

Slooow pc Lon Computer Support 3 11-17-2007 05:30 PM
Copying video files to dvd using Nero so slooow tenplay DVD Video 2 11-26-2006 12:45 AM
Slooow printing Conrad Digital Photography 4 10-12-2006 03:14 PM
Response.Redirect is slooow in debug mode, ok in release mode =?Utf-8?B?TWF4?= ASP .Net 0 02-11-2006 12:37 AM
slooow connection Senturon Computer Security 4 05-28-2004 03:46 PM

Advertisments