Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > UpdatePanel and ASP:Button - Button's Click event doesn't fire

UpdatePanel and ASP:Button - Button's Click event doesn't fire

MU

I have an UpdatePanel on my web form and inside the ContentTemplate, I
have a button that will process the data that the user has entered
into the textboxes, etc.

When the button is in the UpdatePanel's ContentTemplate, the Click
event doesn't fire.

When I take it out of the ContentTemplate and add it right after the
UpdatePanel, the Click event works. Is there a way for me to have
that button in the ContentTemplate or do I have to keep it outside to
have my code executed?

Thanks