Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Crytal Reports and Visual Studio 2005 Images not displaying

Crytal Reports and Visual Studio 2005 Images not displaying

peterc peterc is offline
Junior Member

Hi All
I am new to this site (and forums in general) so please bare with me.
here is my problem, hope someone can help.

I am using visual studio 2005 which is running on a XP Pro computer.
I am trying to deploy some crystal reports in my project but the toolbar images are not being displayed. before i go on, i will let you know that i have read many posts on the net describing this problem, but the solution does not exactly apply to my case. my images are not being displayed in the development environment and i am unable to create any virtual directories (i believe) because i am running asp.net development server and not iis. has anyone come run in to this issue???

any help would be appreciated.

peterc peterc is offline
Junior Member

well,
no one responded to this post, but i solved it.
if anyone is interested,
because i am using sp1 for visual studio and my project is a web app,
i needed to copy the the \aspnet_client\System_Web\2_0_50727
directory and files directly into my project folder (and kept the same relative path to the files.)

that did it. so if anyone is having a similar issue, let me know if you need assistance.

Amrita.Rao Amrita.Rao is offline
Junior Member

Hello Peterc,
Actually i am also new in the field of computer, i found this website very helpful for the problems of computer.
I hope u also find this site best, testkingcram.org/go.asp?v=67&ac=23

Thanks