Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Can't open HP Director

Can't open HP Director

Geopelia

I have HP Director icon on the desktop, and in All Programs from Start.
Neither will open it.

I right clicked the icon and clicked Open. That didn't work either.

I can get HP Image Zone and HP Document Viewer.

Is there something I should do, or will the computer man have to reinstall
it please? I wouldn't try that myself.

Thank you
Geopelia

EMB

Geopelia wrote:
> I have HP Director icon on the desktop, and in All Programs from Start.
> Neither will open it.
>
> I right clicked the icon and clicked Open. That didn't work either.
>
> I can get HP Image Zone and HP Document Viewer.
>
> Is there something I should do, or will the computer man have to reinstall
> it please? I wouldn't try that myself.

It's a known issue. Follow HP's instructions
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c00802504

Geopelia

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Geopelia wrote:
>> I have HP Director icon on the desktop, and in All Programs from Start.
>> Neither will open it.
>>
>> I right clicked the icon and clicked Open. That didn't work either.
>>
>> I can get HP Image Zone and HP Document Viewer.
>>
>> Is there something I should do, or will the computer man have to
>> reinstall it please? I wouldn't try that myself.

> It's a known issue. Follow HP's instructions
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c00802504

Thank you, that worked. The wonders of HP again!
Your advice is much appreciated.

Geopelia