Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > search this group

search this group

Christopher

I wanted to search this group for a post I made, but I don't remember
the title. Is there any way to do that? Some google syntax?

gw7rib@aol.com

On 13 Jan, 22:39, Christopher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I wanted to search this group for a post I made, but I don't remember
> the title. Is there any way to do that? Some google syntax?

If you're reading the group in Google, simply type some suitable words
into the box (eg your own name) and press the button marked "search
this group".

Or read your post above, and click on "view profile" to see all your
posts.