Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Internet Problems

Internet Problems

teak

I just bought a new modem. I think it works fine, even with the old
modem, I had problems. I still have dialup, and noticed my websites
take forever to download ,and sometimes a page is unavailable. Many
pages will not load. I had new software which wasn't a problem either.
The phone line failed the integrity test and I'll call them again
because the line isn't repaired. Any other problems that could be
occuring?

Thanks

Teak