Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > RE: Installing two drives question what next.

RE: Installing two drives question what next.

PCGP

The next step I would take is to assume that the drives are incompatible with each other, so I'd install one drive and see if it was recognised. Anytime you stick your head above the parapit to reply, dozens of peeps say Oh no you wouldn't do that.